Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's been 2 days...


AND I STILL CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT!

seriously...Sigur Ros ruined my old life. I will never be the same.

People keep asking me about it and I can't put anything into words. Amy said it perfectly...it was like everyone was worshipping. The past 2 weeks God has been speaking to me about how He is not confined my religion (or religious music), and Friday night was like the finale of that lesson. All paths can lead to him. That's all I can say...and RAIN. wow.

My friend Dusten took these photos on his camera phone so I stole them...amazing.

2 comments:

amy coverdale said...

word sister. now you understand how i feel about Sigur Ros. i haven't got around to listening to your mix yet- been stuck on the Jesus Culture album. "you won't relent" has got me.

Anonymous said...

don't talk about it...
people just have to feel it.
there is nothing to talk about.
words can not express.
seriously. i wish it came in bottles... I would share it with everyone. :)

Sigur Ros... Amazing is an understatement.