Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank the Lord for Columbus

So maybe he wasn't the nicest man, and some argue that he didn't even find the America's...whatever...he is the reason for this holiday and for that I give him props!

I woke up today at 12:30! I would have just been getting out of my last class of the day! So awesome. I needed the extra sleep too. I went up to Ashland, Oregon with my dad last night to see a play for my English class. The Comedy of Errors: Western Style...I don't think this was exactly what Shakespeare had in mind, but it was a funny play none-the-less.I just found this picture on the net but that's the play...just imagine it at night, raining and 34 degrees!

I seriously love Ashland though...I'm thinking day trip...anyone?

2 comments:

Emily Branca said...

i will go to ashland with you any day of the WEEK!!

Sarah said...

I echo Emily...love ashland!..will go anytime..
ps..so great to enjoy FooFoo Friday with you today! love you!