Sunday, October 12, 2008

Church plant/the play by play of the day!

8 hours...55 minutes...and counting.

WHAT?!?!

haha too bad I'm not allowed to go. Meghan said so. She is forcing me to sleep in and be well rested for the night gathering! haha!


So today was an interesting day...first I went around Redding with my friend Emily to all these different artist's studios! It was awesome! Totally inspired me a little bit.

Then I met some friends at the e. cyp starbs and we made some plans for the evening.

Went to Racha Noodle...got an order of yellow curry to go. Didn't tip them...and then found out that you're supposed to tip for to go orders...I didn't know that! Is it true? Because I totally felt incredibly guilty...still do. I'll never do it again.

Then to my friend Reilly's house. Ate my food. Watched Arrested Development...never seen it before, enjoyed it...want to watch the rest of the episodes.

Then back to e. cyp Starbs with my friend Sarah. Did a word search from the newspaper. Proceeded to doodle all over the newspaper. Free coffee...always nice.

Left Starbs...saw Bekah. Met them in the Safeway parking lot...headed over to the dorm for a dance party in my room. I found a strobe light online! Seriously amazing!!!

Now I'm at home. It's Columbus weekend...So I went home. I like waking up and having my dad greet me with a latte and making myself some toast.

Mmm. the sooner I go to bed the soon I get toast and a latte! GOODNIGHT!

1 comments:

Christian said...

yo! Arrested Development changed by life...

finish it.

see yah in a few.