Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Wednesday...
















and I started sketching again...

I honestly thought I had lost my capability to draw. I had started painting so much and only cared about that, I could barely remember how to hold a pencil! So I designed a dress and a peacoat of sorts...Now I just need to learn how to sew so I can make my creations come to life!!!

haha.

Fashion design has definitely been a good stress calmer...I'm finally feeling the college pressure.

My first huge paper. I know it won't be my last or the longest for that matter, this one's only 7-8 pages...but I'm definitely feeling the stress.

Globalized government...based on history if it is possible. Heavy stuff. Not the easiest to write about. I took me 3 days to write the first 3 pages...but now I'm working on the 6th page! ALMOST DONE!

Just got back from grabbing some food at my parent's (I missed dinner because I was hard at work on my paper) and caught the last view minutes of the Debate. Important stuff...definitely cemented who I'm voting for.

Now I'm off to the Freshman Mugging (aka bowling night)...not so excited about it.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Nice. Very, very nice.

Jenna said...

hannah... i just want to tell you that i love you.


...and that you blessed me A TON last night... thanks for leggings (among other things) ;)

Jenna said...

p.s.
your sketches rock.