Thursday, September 25, 2008

Encounter Tonight...

Oh my word. Tonight was AWESOME. I have to go to bed so I don't have enough time to complete a blog about everything that happened tonight...but I wanted to post a picture of what I did at Encounter! It's a two piece set...FREEDOM (well that's it's name so far. It takes a few days for God to finish speaking to me about my paintings and for me to then think of a name...)

Tomorrow = sleep, coffee, biblical backgrounds, sleep, coffee, world civ, coffee, LIFE GROUP, sleep.

CAN'T WAIT!

8 comments:

Emily Branca said...

AMAZING painting Hannah.

Christian said...

amazing... probably should go on our big blank wall... :) or you just need to come over and go at it! mural style.. haha

Sarah said...

love it...you're great!..and it was so great to see you today!

Jenna said...

I like that. Yes mam I do. I like it very much.

Jenna said...

you are going to paint our campus, hannah klose.

Rachael said...

biblical backgrounds with Dr schafer?

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

you are so amazing!