Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeling good.

I'm feeling good about this whole school thing...tomorrow's my first day. I'm ready...Katie painted my fingernails...I am set.

I've had a lot of concerns and worries about this year, I've struggled with bonding with my roommates but I've come to peace with that. It will come, it just may take some time.

I was nervous that there wasn't going to be much growth in my life because of going to Simpson and not having that "first time away from home and on my own feeling" but I feel like so much has happened already and I've had so many hills to climb this weekend that I can't even dream about where I'll be in a few months or weeks. Cool stuff.

Tomorrow...world civ, friendship bracelets, and toga party. what could be better?

Goodnight.

1 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

Hannah! Have fun at school. I am so excited for you! You will love it. Toga parties rock. Though I have never actually been to one I have always wanted to. So have fun for me, ok? Love you!