Monday, September 22, 2008

I spent 5 hours in YAKs today...

Ridiculous! I had four papers to write...yes...numero quatro. All due tomorrow...and I only have 3 classes, I don't get it. Whatever though I am done!

And this is only one part of the craziness this week holds. I would seriously die with out my calender on my blackberry....

I'm having coffee with like 8 different people (hopefully not at YAKs...I need a change of scenery!)
School.
Meetings.
Homework.

&...WEDNESDAY. ENCOUNTER. be there!
A night of worship sort of thing here at Simpson. It's going to be amazing! I went shopping today with TJ and we both cannot wait to see how God's going to show up! God's hand is totally in this thing and it's all for his glory!

8pm at the Gym.

I'm painting too...there's another reason for everyone to be there!

It's really passed my bedtime....Goodnight!

1 comments:

Taylorryne said...

According to the interview. However, this time he eventually returned. So yes, table salt can contribute to high blood pressure.