Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I never thought this would happen...





I've become a neat freak! Seriously, I've never been like this before. Anyone who has ever been in my room before can attest...you could never see the floor, 3 feet deep in clothes with a little path to my bed, always! Most days you could barely get the door open.

Now that I live sorta on my own...I can't leave the room with out making my bed and putting all my clothes away. Everything must be folded, hung up, drawers shut, shoes under bed and in neat rows in my closet. My desk is all in order...bathroom...order.

I went on a cleaning frenzy tonight too, scrubbed all my sneakers until my hands felt numb.

I thought maybe it would only last a few days, but I'm in the middle of week 3 and I don't think my clutter queen tendencies are coming back anytime soon. Not necessarily a bad thing but I might going insane with the piles of clothes made by my roommate...haha.

Mom...you'd be so proud.

5 comments:

amy coverdale said...

just wait till you get married and your normal neat floors get cluttered with your husband's dirty socks and shoes:) oh the funny little things that drive us crazy..:) it's funny over the last year, jeremy is slowly understanding my need to have the house look neat whenever people are over... but trust me-i'm not a crazy cleaner... just a comfortable one... you're more than welcome to stop by later tonight after nate's group:) there will be dessert:)

hannahrae said...

oooh! i just might! i'll be on that side of town anyway!

Erica said...

Hannah you are a college student!!! Weird whenever I see you in my head you still have pony tails and missing teeth. Haha, I love having you around girl. You have become a beautiful woman of God and I am proud of you.

amy coverdale said...

ok..so seriously-i know those mix cd's i made you were out-of-this-world amazing...but do you think you could tear yourself away for just a moment to blog again? sheesh. it's been 4 days! love you girly. dessert party-you and me...TBA.

Dana said...

OH MY GOSH HANNAH!!! I remember your room...there was definitely no sign of the floor at some points!!! But I, too, was not a neat freak until Simpson Dorms...they do something to you :)