Sunday, September 7, 2008

tonight = crazy

So I just got back from the Stirring a little while ago and I'm wondering...was anyone thinking about fire code tonight? There were so many freaking people there! Crazy.

We had to pull down 60+ chairs.
We passed out one whole box of Myriad fliers.
About 500 life group fliers.
I saw like 30 people sign up for kid's ministry.
And we tore the whole place down in under 20 minutes.

CRAZY!

I'm so excited about this new series. I think it's the perfect way to start of this season, especially with all the new young people. Going through Acts is going to rock some lives. Most of these new students come from home churches that just follow American dream...and now they're going to see how the Church was intended to be like. So awesome.

It's bedtime now...this week is going to be insane.

Goodnight friends and I pray your week is amazing.

1 comments:

Emily Branca said...

wasn't it just amazing? none of it would be even close to possibly with out you my dear friend hannah! i have a feeling i'm going to be getting some pretty random phone calls for my life group! OH, and yes, full sign-up sheet of kids volunteers. CRAZY. God is good, that's all I can say. I'm pretty sure this has NEVER happened...