Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm a painting machine!

In the past two days I have completed 5 new paintings! I don't know how, I guess I've been pretty inspired by those I love. I finished 2 for my brother which completes his set of four! 1 for my friend mark carter and one for his wife rebecca that I did last night.
I also finally finished the two for the Risto family. At Erase the Dark their two year old daughter Isabella ran straight up to my painting, Dance Upon Injustice, and jumped up and down pointing at it. The won it for her in the auction and ask me to paint two more for her bedroom.

It honestly has been really cool to have people interested in my art. It was always something I just did for myself, as worship. I love being able to paint for people, if the lord can speak into their lives through the colors and shapes I produce, let me be a vessal!

3 comments:

Emily Branca said...

i think what cracks me up the most is that i can literally HEAR you saying the title to this blog

"... i'm a painting MACHINE...!"

oh i love it. i miss you. let's be friends.

Kari said...

Congrats on finishing High School!!! You are so awesome!
So, Pajai is leaving for Korea in 2 weeks. I will be living in my apartment alone. She will take all of the pictures. I will have huge white walls in my house!! Do you think you could paint me a few pictures? I would love to have your art on my walls.

Love you!

Meghan said...

you are seriously gifted! i LOVE the tree paintings, you painting machine!