Thursday, May 1, 2008

it's impossible!

I'm sitting in piano class, starring at the keyboard and I cannot play it! It's impossible.

I think I'm the type of person who loves music, it's a huge part of my life but I could never play an instrument!

Okay, so I can sing, but that's it. And I've actually had people speak over me about singing. Last night, when I was at in n out, I met someone and he asked if I was a singer . It was like the second thing he said...“Hi, nice to meet you, are you a singer?”

I don't what this means. Yes, I enjoy singing. I sing in the shower, in the car, in my bedroom when no one is listening. I love to belt my heart during worship but when people ask if I'm a singer I don't consider myself one...

I don't know. I guess I'll just have to keep thinking about it and continue to butcher this Death Cab For Cutie song because I will never play the piano well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah!!! Whats up! hope your doing great.

so yah.. piano is soooo hard. like i wish i could learn how, but I am convinced that I am not musical. maybe someday.. haaa. See you sunday!