Saturday, May 24, 2008

a day in chico

It's been a long and hard week. My fish, Sufjan, died; I want to quit my job, I had a few awkward run-in's with some people, I fell long boarding and I have a giant gash on my arm, and I'm so close to graduating and it could not be coming any slower!!!

So I despretely needed to get out of town!

So now I'm driving home from a day spent in Chico, CA (well I'm not driving...that is just dangerous and not smart) here's how the day preceded...

-Leave at noon
-Got lost
-Arrive at 1ish.
-Ate lunch as Kona's (an amazing sandwich place!) Totally hit the spot!
-Walked around for a bit. In n out of stores.
-Went to the salvation army...got a old tin chocolate case for 4 dollars. And bekah got a jewelry box.
-Went to Gigi's shoe parlor. bought some new sandals.
-Pete's coffee...need I say more.
-Got lost (really lost) but with the combination of my inner gps and my phone's navigator we found our way to Trader Joe's.
-Bought my dad some jam, smart water, fruit leathers, pirates booty and some horrible sushi (I thought I was going to puke)
-Now we're on our way home...almost to Redding.

Good day.

0 comments: