Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy 5th of May

I'm so happy in the place I am right now. I can't describe it in fancy words...so I will make a list!

- Every week it is confirmed that The Stirring is my home, and it has definitely become the catalyst for the rest of my week. I seriously love serving there. I am able to use my gifts that God gave me to help and carry weight but not get worn down.

- The Lord is restoring relationships in my life, that hopefully will become amazing friendships!

- He is confirming the call on my life for social justice. Giving me more dreams and heavying my heart.

- I have had the most amazing conversations this week too! I used to never be good at connecting with people. I would have considered myself a little awkward...but now I am able to connect with complete strangers and talk with them about their lives and hopefully speak into them. It's when I am in fellowship with people sitting at Starbucks or wherever that I feel most spiritually alive. There is something about conversing with people that increase the dreams of my heart.
I was driving to the lake with some girlfriends and some how we got on the subject of witchcraft in Mt. Shasta...and I got the idea of driving up there once and awhile and creating relationships with people there...and not just people who have chosen a dark life style but teens who don't have anything to do but party. Wouldn't that be amazing to create a bond with them? By just hanging out and being there. I believe God is starting something in coffee shops by us, as followers of christ, connecting with people over a cup of joe!

- And I graduate in exactly 1 month from today! (If by the time I'm finished with the blog it's Monday)

Life is good...God is good.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

4 comments:

Emily Branca said...

You are amazing Hannah. Your dreams are totally God's dreams. I can't tell you how happy I am to have your friendship in my life. You are always so excited about life, and that's encouraging! Love you!!

Keith said...

I with I had such clarity when I was eighteen.... Well..... many years later, I hope to be acquiring it now. God bless you, Keith

Sarah said...

I love your heart Hannah...keep on going after God's. I love seeing you every Sunday..you're such a blessing:)

Meghan said...

You, Hannah, have God's heart for people. I love seeing what God's doing in your life. Thank you for devoting your time on Sunday and throughout the week. You are truly an amazing blessing and a great sister. We love having you a part of our family! Let's do lunch soon!