Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i'm done...

I am officially finished with high school forever! I just finished my economics final, and even though I'm a little pissed that I have a C+ and not a B and he won't even bother to read my amazing essay on the supply and demand side of economic theory, I'm just glad to be done!!!

I graduate on Thursday!!!! And I'm having a party on Friday at 7pm! It'll be in the thompson mangham lobby, my home and everyone from the stirring blog community is invited! Haha.

On that note...I cannot stop telling every person I come into contact with that I am so happy with the home I have found in the Stirring. The team I get to serve with is so amazing, I cannot even begin to explain! This new series Becoming Who We Are is going to be AWESOME. Can't wait for next week!

2 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

Ok, I know that this is coming to you late as I am just now catching up on all of my reading, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can only imagine how super excited you are! What are you going to do now? In any case enjoy your freedom away from school. Ha!

Erica said...

We love having you a part of the stirring as well Hannah. You are a faithful servant and we appreciate your faithfulness on Sunday nights. Hooray for graduating from high school. Let the fun begin!