Monday, June 30, 2008

Pain in the Neck!



Who would go to Waterworks when you have a water slide like that?! and it doesn't cost a small fortune to go to...it's free because it's nature!!!!

That's my best friend Jesse sliding down one of the amazing Montgomery Creek Falls on Saturday! And a quarter mile up stream there is an amazing waterfall that is perfect for jumping off of! It was such an amazing weekend, full of fun with friends and enjoying God's creation...but my body is definitely paying for it (and it probably didn't help that I helped Matt Moseley move couches yesterday because Billy was on vacation...me replace crazy strong Billy Brown, WHAT THE HECK?)

I have the worst pain right underneath my neck that leaves me almost immobile! I feel like I can barely function. I've been poppin' Advil all day and it doesn't seem to be working...

Does anyone know of something that would help...I'm completely clueless when it comes to these sorta things?

2 comments:

Dana said...

I am SOOOO glad I found you too!!!!

How fun to be reading your blog! I can't believe you are graduated!!!!

Sounds like your vacation was quite fun and your neck...that is not good my dear!

So good to hear from you!

amy coverdale said...

hannah... I know we've never really talked....but I think you're adorable. seriously. if you ever want to hang out.... I'd love it. :)