Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's official...I'm a Red Hawk!



On Friday I got the call from my admissions counselor telling my I was excepted to Simpson University! Haha..I know big surprise, I didn't think I would ever be excepted (can you sense the sarcasticness?). And maybe to some of you the idea of me attending Simpson is a huge shock! Ever since age ten Simpson was on the very bottom of my list of higher education possibilities, but God had another plan for me...

Even though I know God has me staying in Redding and going Simpson for a reason it was still hard for me to be content with that, for reasons such as, visiting Point Loma University and having my close friends Mark and Rebecca Carter move down there)...

So frankly, this acceptance means a lot more to me because it is just another confirmation that this is where I'm supposed to be and that makes me freaking amped on what God has in store for me!

0 comments: