Sunday, July 20, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why Life is Good!


(This is the last painting I did for Kristina Hayes, just thought I'd share)


1. I have this crazy joy right now, that I can't really explain, it's just there.

2. I serve at the Stirring with an amazing group of people. I love every single person there and Sundays are my favorite day of the week because of them!

3. With all my car trouble, I've been driving my dad's station wagon...totally nerdy but I think I can rock it. AND I can fit my 3 speed cruiser in the back SO I am always ready for night time bicycling ride, because I work all day and it's the only free time I have and it's not freaking hot out.

4. My dad comes home on Thursday. I miss my padre so much. I'm so blessed to be incredibly close to my family and it's just not the same at home without him!

5. I got free ice cream at coldstone tonight. So awesome.

6. The Lord has been streching me like crazy and showing me more of His plan for my life. I've had this serge of inspiration and passion this week and I feel like I need to share it with anybody and everybody.

7. Crazy stuff is happening with my art. God is good and works in amazing, surprising ways...

8. I will finally have enough money to buy my Macbook in 2 weeks! I'm so amped.

9. Everything at my work is going really good. If you don't know, I've really struggled with my job that I've had for over 2 years. I'm ready for change, I just don't know when it will happen. But until a door is opened, God has seriously made things so much easier on me there...

and finally...

10. Patricks Point Patio Camping Trip is happening in exactly one month. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Woo patties point! Woo Joy! Woo ice cream! Bike ride thursday night. 4 people 4 bikes.

Emily Branca said...

We can be MacBook buddies!!!! Love it. I love your heart Hannah. You have really taught me a TON in the short time i've known you. Love you girl