Monday, November 10, 2008

So...I need your opinion.

Okay blog family...sorry for the not so serious blogs lately but my brain isn't able to process too much deep stuff, too much homework. haha.

So here's my problem...my hair. I've hit a fork in the road. I need to do something but I don't know if I want to keep growing it or if I want to chop it all off. So here are the possibilites.

Grow it out like I had it last year...

Or...Cut it really short like never before...
I know...ridiculously short. what to do, what to do?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

you're so shallow hannah...:)

so you know I'm always a fan of chopping it off but you have such beautiful hair...I'll have to think on it a bit more...whatever you do you'll look just as gorgeous...:) love ya!

Amanda said...

I think you look really nice with long hair. But if you are thinking of a change i think you could go short. I would say you could cut it to your chin.

Jenna said...

long! long! looooonnng!!!! :)

i think it just flows like your beauty. :D

Meghan said...

you would look great with short hair, but I love your long hair. you have my favorite hair vote right now.

amy coverdale said...

i honestly think you could rock either one. just know this..if you're going to chop it short short... you must accessorize and dress girly..otherwise..... you'll be called a boy. trust me on this one. i had this happen to me with my short hair. ugh. needless to say my hair won't be THAT short ever again....anyway....i'm getting my cut this week too... hhmm...maybe i'll tell amy to cut my hair to look like yours b/c i LOVE your hair..so yes..do what you want-you'll look beautiful either way!

Rosetta Borgic said...

You have such great hair. If I had to choose I would vote long. That being said, I think you would look amazing with short hair too. But a vote is a vote, and assuming I can't vote twice, my vote is for long.