Monday, November 3, 2008

Dolce&Gabbana


This is Dolce (the gnome) and Gabbana (the turtle).

I liberated them from garden cruelty Saturday night. He came to me dirty and covered in snails...I cleaned him up and gave him a clean home in my bathroom.

Now on to other things...tomorrow...it's the big day. I'm excited but more excited for Wednesday when it's all over...haha. I hope you vote...you get a free drink at starbucks if you do, if participating in determining the fate of your country isn't incentive enough. Ha!

2 comments:

amy coverdale said...

i love gnomes!! did you ever watch David the Gnome cartoon? i loved that cartoon. . . so you coming tomorrow night? Obama party 2008. bring your O's. . .
love you.

Jenna said...

this post made me lol. i hardly ever say "lol"

...but this blog deserves it.

lol.

and ily (means, "i love you")