Friday, August 8, 2008

my apoligies...i'm a horrible blogger

Life's so crazy right now, so it's not like I don't have anything to blog about...I just don't have to time or brain power to blog about it.

Since my last post I...

Have registered for housing/classes at Simpson. I finally get to experience Shaefer for myself! I'm only taking 13 units just to get my feet wet, to see if Simpson is really where I supposed to be.

I quit my job! I'm at the point where I'm relieved and ready for what's next but also freaking out because I have no idea what's next. Scary!

I decided I want to move to Nashville, sometime...I don't know when. But I am going to live there at some point in my life and I will have a sweet southern drawl and I'll come back to Redding with my cute folk singer songwriter husband (I swear he's there I just have to find him! HA!) And no one will even recognize me. But seriously, can't get Nashville off the mind...

That's basically it with a few other crazy things thrown in that I don't feel like blogging or thinking about...BUT I promise my next blog won't be in like a month!

Shalom.

0 comments: