Thursday, August 28, 2008

All I have to say...

It's Thursday morning and I am so freaking awake. I fell asleep last night at 7pm and woke up this morning at 7:30am. So amazing...

Today is my last day of work. It's so weird. This is my 3rd summer working 40 hours a week. and I would work everyday after school for 4 hours during the year. Shasta Professional Eye Care became my life for the better portion of high school and now I'm just done? Crazy. They're buying me pie and we're celebrating or not really celebrating. These women have become like my aunts. Every time we talk about my leaving one of them starts crying. I'll honestly miss them, a lot.

My Macbook is supposed to be here today! Finally!!!! The whole tracking thing is so confusing though, I thought it came yesterday and I was freaking out and down stairs talking to the front desk ladies at Simpson...a little ticked because I thought it had said it was delivered at sign for at 10:22 am and they had no clue where it was, when actually it was my iPod that was delivered on Monday. Haha. I felt like just a jerk. But I doubled checked the tracker right now and it says it should be delivered TODAY, the 28th!

My next blog will be via mac. Can't wait. I'll probably have one of the fabulous iPhoto self portraits too! ahhh!! I'm so excited.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously.. welcome to the mac world! ... the grass is much greener on this side of the fence... :) enjoy your last few days before school starts!