Friday, August 22, 2008

No more FooFoo Fridays...

What are FooFoo Fridays you ask? and why are they no more?

Every Friday at the Eye doctor we order coffee drinks, foo foo ones, like gross blended drinks. Sometimes the doc's even buy them for us...sweet deal. And since this is my last Friday at the office it is my last Foo Foo Friday ever. Sad thought. But I'm so ready to be done!!!

And now that it is the weekend I have a few goals that I have to accomplish...

- Clean my room, I thought about posting a picture of how disorganized my room is but it would probably make Anna Moseley go into cardiac arrest. Let my just say...it's like 3 feet high (not an exaggeration) with clothes and purses and shoes and blankets. No dirty just horribly messy.

- After cleaning my room, I need to do some seriously laundry.

- Organize all my clothes and decide what going over the the other dorm with me and what's staying with my parents.

- Paint, it's been to long and I'm feeling kind of inspired!

- Call my best friend, we haven't seriously talked in like a month.

So not too much that needs to be done, but enough that I may procrastinate and never end up doing...

Have a great weekend friends!!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

i will only have a great weekend if i get to see that incredibly messy room of yours...

what are you doing tomorrow? and the REAL question: will your room still be messy???

Jenna said...

p.s.
i can keep your foo foo fridays going... we can have foo foo fridays when classes start! jenna-hannah foo foo fridays! what d'ya say?

amy coverdale said...

foofoo fridays. i'm down. fridays i have off, so if you're ever in a need of a little foofoo.....