Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tomorrow I Camp!

Tomorrow me and 11 of my close friends are going to the big lagoon at Patrick's Point for a camping trip! It's going to be INSANE! It's been over a year since I camped and I have never been to Patrick's Point! I'm so amped!

I'm taking a break from packing, even though I'm not bringing much...I'm ruffing it....I hate packing. I never know what to bring and I always forget something!

It will be nice to get out of Redding and the crazy hot heat for a few days...especially after this long week. But I'm trying to stay positive!

Good things about this week...

-Sunday - the Stirring was awesome. I'm way excited about this new series.
- Monday - Had coffee with Tyler, great conversation. I think we sat in front of Starbucks for 2 hours...
-Tuesday - Devil Wears Prada and Norma Jean show in Chico, nuff said.
-Wednesday - Watched "Smart People" at Shelby Schwitter's. Good movie, enjoyed it tremendously. The perfect balance of humor and "thinkingness"...you know, one of those movies that makes you thing.
-Thursday - Bike ride at 8am this morning with Christian, Kendall and Cory. I parked my car at work, rode to sundial to meet them, rode the complete loop of the River Trail. Had some complications with my bike, like it's ridiculously heavy and so hard to ride and i accidentally went off a curb and a bungee cord got wrapped around my back tire. I was only 15 minutes late to work, which I was pretty proud of. Dusten is building my a road bike! I can't wait! It'll be so much nicer than my cruiser!!!

So that was my week so far, not too bad I guess.

I'll be back from camping on Sunday, just in time for set up!



PS. This is my best friend Stephanie. She turned 20 yesterday and I'm so bummed I couldn't be down in Huntington Beach to celebrate with her! She's awesome and I miss her like crazy!

Shalom!

1 comments:

amy coverdale said...

have fun camping!! ZBring back some cold weather for us!!!