Sunday, February 15, 2009

post valentines day blog...

I think I might have had the best V day ever! The day started out with me making a "Saint V Day Love Mix" which I listened to all day and now I am going to pass it on to Mrs. Amy Coverdale because it has been far too long since we exchanged mixes. Every single song has the word love in the title...plus the song "I Want to Hold Your Hand" (only because it's such a great song, I'm especially fond of the Across The Universe version...so here's the play list....

start things off with...
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand - T.V. Carpio
2. All My Loving - Jim Sturgess
3. All You Need Is Love - Dana Fuchs & Jim Sturgess
4. If There's Love - Citizen Cope
5. Love is a Fast Song - Copeland
6. All is Full of Love - Deathcab
7. Better Than Love - Griffin House
8. Oh, It's Love - Hellogoodbye
8. How Sweet It Is (To be Loved By You) - James Taylor
9. My Love Goes Free - Jon Foreman
10. Lovely Tonight - Joshua Radin
11. I Wanna Be Your Lover - K.S. Rhoads
12. Love Is No Big Truth - Kings of Convienence
13. Love Is Something - MoZella
14. Inside of Love - Nada Surf
15. Your Love - The Outfield
16. Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
17. Be Be Your Love - Rachel Yamagata
18. Love That Girl - Raphael Saadiq
19. (I Wanna) Call It Love - Sondre Lerche
20. Lover's Lie - Vedera
21. Love Doesn't Last To Long - The Weepies
Basically I just put love in the "search engine thing" and picked the good ones. ha!

Okay! On with the day! So I was very productive on my Saturday, even though it's my Sabbath, I have Monday off of school so I want to fully enjoy that day! So I went to Starbucks on Lake Blvd., got a London Fog in a for here cup and sat and did home work for 2 hours. (I finished all I have to do and today I'm even getting ahead and doing this whole weeks worth of work!)

I then grabbed some food and headed over to the Miller's house to hang out with the kids so Kristen and Randy could enjoy Valentines day with Meg and Jeremy! I seriously had so much fun. The kids pillow fought and I refereed. We watched Sponge Bob, we ate popcorn, we watched a little of Prince Caspian on my laptop, we played with Photobooth on my computer...it was a blast!




Then I headed back to campus, got things ready for the Stirring and the I am Jonah series...and then watched Juno with a group of amazing girls back in my dorm!

I honestly don't think I've ever had a better Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Hannah! Jesus loves you so much! And seriously, what a blessing you were to the Miller's! The kids look like they had a blast! Haha! This makes me so happy!!! :)

kristyn miller said...

hahahahahahah!!!! this is funny. thanks so much for hanging out with the kiddos. it was really nice to have some adult time with friends. i have some other friends that might wish to join us that have a couple of kids of their own, if you're up to 4 fantastic, loving, cute kids...

Danae said...

I'm late with reading this, but I LOVE it all the same!!! Sounds like an amazing day, mine was super good too!! I love you Hannah Rae, I hope you are up and around tomorrow!!! I miss seeing your beautiful face!