Friday, February 6, 2009

country music is blasting...

in my room...and I'm not the biggest fan, but my suite mates love it...and love to play is very loudly! Haha I think I'll live though.

So it's Friday and I could not be more excited! This week has been the epitome of insane.

(side note- I can't stand the country music anymore...headphones on!)

Okay...so yeah week has been crazy and basically have had no social life. I left campus for about 3 hours yesterday to help Meghan out and run some errands but other than that it has been STUDY STUDY quiz STUDY quiz STUDY quiz STUDY STUDY test STUDY STUDY STUDY test (for realz)!

This week has been so crazy that I think I already talked about this in my last blog...dang.

Well it's the weekend and I think I deserve it...I have no idea what I will be doing but it will be fun and restful. Hit me up if you want to kick it!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

hanni hanni hanni! we went brown-bag-lovin yesterday and it was AWESOME....! you deserved to have fun, so i hope you did :)

and i blasted FOLK music last night while getting ready (as you know), and it was your folk music you gave me (as you also know). thank you. folk music, "is similar to country in heart, but sooo much better in style..." guess who said that. ;)

see you tonight.