Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm alive...I promise.

Well...I haven't thrown up in 24 hours but all I have in my body is 4 saltine crackers (not an exaggeration) and a few electrolyte enhanced apple drinks.

It started around 7:30pm Monday night.
Didn't stop until 8am Tuesday...yepp 13 hours straight...hell.

I watched law and order SVU...no lie...from 2am till 8pm. RIDICULOUS.

I thought it was food poisoning because it was exactly like last time I had it, but I just read Shelby's blog and she said she had the flu, with all the same symptoms as me...All I know is that I feel like I am going to die, it's just a little less painful now.

Off to email the professors! I should be out and about tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get better pal!

praying for yah

Amy said...

I'm glad your feeling better, we missed you tuesday. I have seriously had a head cold for the past two months. Being sick is no fun!