Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sorry for being a horrible blogger...

But I made it through finals...and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to fail college so that's good!


Nothing really new or exciting had happened since I blogged last...

Oh wait! Tonight I was driving around Anderson with some friends (I know extremely exciting!) and we drove past the Gaiya or whatever hotel...the organic green one. And I kinda screamed in excitement because I always pass by the billboard but I didn't know it really existed. Well it does and they have swans in a pond! We walked around it.

I mean...how much more green can you get? Having a pond with 2 white swans and 2 black swans. I really think, even though they are birds (I really really really hate birds), they could be one of the most beautiful creatures. Amazing.

That's all. 3 weeks of vacation...what am I going to do with my life?

Party.

2 comments:

amy coverdale said...

i had almost given up on you! Sheesh! now that you have 3 weeks off-we must hang out, okay? love you!

Jenna said...

well...one of the first things you are going to do is have breakfast in bed on your birthday... oh wait! you did that already!
you're welcome.

i know... i'm a really great friend ;).

miss you.