Monday, December 22, 2008

Update.

Once again, I must apologize (to the 4 of you who actually read my blogs) for my horrible blogging habits. Even when I'm not in school life is just crazy. I don't understand how it happens...I haven't really been doing anything...just reading.

I finished finals...found out my grades, they were all pretty good except for Biblical Backgrounds D+ haha I guess I should have gone to class more and actually tried to study a little earlier in the semester. It's not my fault I had no idea how to study...thanks high school.

Started break...It's only been a little over a week and I'm ready for school to start. I miss everyone.

I did a little painting too! This is for my dad for Christmas...shh don't tell!

My birthday was last Tuesday the 16th. I love my birthday! I call it Hannahkuh because I truly is my favorite holiday. My day started out with Sarah and Jenna bringing me breakfast in bed! I was already out of bed but they made me get back in as they served me Manhattan Bagel and a Peppermint Mocha. Next I went to Carnegie's to meet Meghan for lunch! Wonderful! I love our lunch dates! Meghan gave me the best and maybe worst gift...she let me borrow Twilight...I'm hooked. I held out for so long, but my curiosity got the best of me...I started the book on Wednesday and I already finished book 2 (New Moon) this morning!
(I'm sorry Jenna and Sarah...I promise I won't talk about them when I'm with you!)

Thursday I went to Berkeley with some friends to continue the Hannahkuh festivities. We didn't do much, just walked around the city for a few hours. Ate amazing food (Cafe Intermezzo and Zachary's Pizza) and then headed home. Great day with great people!

The rest of my break has been filled with reading, taking coffee breaks and looking at Christmas lights. I can't believe it's only 3 days till Christmas. It doesn't feel like it at all. My brother can't come up and Stephanie, my best friend, won't be here till after the holiday. It will still be a great holiday!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Love you all so much!!!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

"hannahkuh festivities! dunnuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh neh!"

...mmm... nope. doesn't quite have the same ring as "foo foo friday..." but it is JUST as important to "dunnuh nuh" about...

oh how i miss you.
how i miss you so.

and... i forgive you for reading those blasted books...

Sarah said...

jenna told me..I couldn't believe it til I saw it for myself...I can't believe it!..you gave in!
but I too forgive you..because for all anyone knows I might just be reading those blasted books right now!..(I'm not..at least not yet)

yay for a fabulous birthday! you deserve it!

have a great Christmas my dear! I love you!

Сергей Argail said...

cool Pics///