Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weekend away...

I've hit a wall this week.

I'm incredibly tired. Tired of lots of things. Tired of ignorant people but through it God is teaching me grace. Tired of classes and homework but still trying to be a good student. Tired of friends yet loving them so much and wanting to be with them all the time.

I'm tired and I have no idea why.

So I'm going away for the weekend with Jenna and some other girls.
I'm incredibly excited to get away but also wanting to stay home in Redding.
I know I will have so much fun and I truly need some time away with some refreshing people who only will lift me up during this time of uncertainty.

I'm breaking some promises and commitments that I made for this weekend, but I hope people will understand. I have lots...loads...mucho thinking to do and part of me thinks this is why I'm a little apprehensive about running away to the woods of Jenna's home town. But I know it's what I need to do, to get away from distractions and seek God.

Prayers needed.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

we will put you up in the "Thai suite" (as Matthew Lopez has entitled it), and you will restfully ponder the love, goodness, and graces of God for hours on end while peering out at forest covered mountains and holding a cup of hot coffee in your hands...

...and then we will PAAARRRTY, foo foo style, at my sister's sweet sixteen!

It's gonna be good Hannie ;), real good.