Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Super Tuesday

7:00 Wake up...hard to do after 5 hours of sleep.
8:00 Oral Communications...not so excited about that one.
9:30 Intro to Sociology...interesting class but a not so interesting professor.
11:00 Quick meeting with Emily about my job. Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork.
12:00 Lunch
2:00 Staff Meeting. Loved it...being apart of the team...sharing my ideas...love it.
4:00 Run to old office, catch up with the ladies and got my sunglasses adjusted.
5:00 Blockbuster, Jamba Juice, and pick up food for my mom.

5:59 Sitting here resting/reflecting on the day. This is going to be a crazy semester but I could not be more excited about it...Planning Erase the Dark, getting creative for the Stirring, my great friend Roseleen is now going to Simpson, and my roommate is engaged so that's fun...lots of other fun/ new things going on too!

Now I'm going to rest and catch up with my vampire friends...book 3. haha!

1 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

I love book 3, but book 4 is even better! Enjoy your rest. I love the pics in your title. So fun! Miss you Hannah!