Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who wants stuff?

Seriously...I'm looking for people who want some of my stuff...

clothes (sizes range from small to large), shoes (9-11), nic naks, books, jewelry, purses (and backpacks, messenger bags, lugguge), hats (Fedoras, beanies, newsboy), scarves (it won't be summer forever), decor stuff, bedding

Let me know if you need anything...somethings will be free some I will sell...I'll post pictures soon.

I just really need to get rid of stuff...too much, it's taking over my life.

8 comments:

Amy said...

oooh since you have the best style ever I wouldn't mind some of your clothes :)

Christian said...

boy stuff... :)

amy coverdale said...

oooohhh...count me in...i love rummaging through friends stuff, plus i miss your face...like crazy. when are we going to have pie night?!?!?!?

Meegan Rose said...

girrrrl, i'm in.

~victoria~ said...

Hun! I love your style, and I would love to take some of you stuff off your hands. :)Anything to help you out haha. :)

Anonymous said...

Me! You know how I love to shop through your things !!! :)

Sarah said...

giving stuff away with me gone? not ok!!!
umm so I've bought many things yellow while here...not good:)..but they are fabulous!

Danae said...

I want stuff! :) I'll be in Redding one week from tomorrow!!!