Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my mind is full...

I keep saying this. If you look at my real journal...it's how every page begins...

and even though life is crazy, it's so good at the same time. Although I know I'm in a storm, I know God is constant and ALWAYS good. Although I fear man, I know it's pointless. Although my mind is full, I know I can focus my thoughts and give it all to Him. I know this all to be true, but it doesn't make it any easier.

My mind is full. And the hardest part, it's stuff I can't talk about, because it all involves other people and me. It's not only my problem, I think if it was only my problem it would be a whole lot lighter of a load.


I need grace. I need to embrace the grace that has been offered to me.

Gahh!

But I want to make it clear, I am okay, I'm great. God is good and faithful and good!

and here's a cool artist i found... Lawrence Yang

2 comments:

Jenna said...

you inspire me.

that's all.

Anonymous said...

You are such an amazing person. I just love your insight in Narrative Theology. And that artist rocks!
~ Nicole