Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm weak

I gave up on lent. Well not really...I still plan on practicing it with my morning cup of coffee. The Lord has taught me/showed me so much these past few weeks. He has shared dreams, visions, and place people on my heart. I have been able to focus on him through prayer and crazy things are happening.

But stuff has been tough. I'm so busy...I have had a test every single week for the past month, Erase the Dark, and life in general; I am worn out. This morning I hit a low. I was running on 5 hours of sleep, sitting in my 8 o'clock old testament class. I had a little convo with God and told him I couldn't do this fast on my own, and it was becoming a distraction...after that I marched up to my mom's office and poured myself a cup of joe! I will not be purchasing beverages still, or even drink anything else but already paid for coffee and water...and I will also follow some other practices of Lent, but I just could not do it by myself!

Other than that...Erase the Dark was amazing and I'm so glad it's over...I feel like I can get back to life now. Although I'm crazy stressed and busy, I'm so happy with life right now and I can't imagine it getting any better!

Love.

0 comments: