Thursday, July 2, 2009

lifegroup conversations...

crazy things are happening in and through my life group.

people are getting healed.
people are meeting God.
people are going to rehab after four years of herion abuse.
people are following God's plan and forsaking their own because they know it's better.
people are gaining courage to step out in faith.
people are following their dreams.

7 girls drinking coffee.
7 girls eating snacks.
7 girls laughing.
7 girls living life together.

questions? ask me. oh...i'll tell you.

3 comments:

Danae said...

PRAISE GOD!!! I'm so proud of you and I WISH I could be there to join with you girls!!! Praying for greater and greater things!!! :) :)

Jenna said...

you are PERFECT for this lifegroup...
...thank God He called a Hanni to the job!

Jenna said...

This is making me really happy right now. 7 girls. Awesome.